With so many different diets out there, most of our clients come to us overwhelmed because they don’t know what is right for them.
Most of these diets are super restrictive leaving people feeling deprived.
We know that in order to help you reach your health and wellness goals, you need a simple nutrition plan that you can stay consistent with.
At On The Line Fitness, we have three core nutrition principles. These are the foundation of our nutrition coaching program.
- Prioritize whole foods into your meals and snacks.
- Focus on balance. At the plate method– ½ plate veggies ¼ protein and ¼ starch
- Limit the amount of sugar and processed carbohydrates. This is the root cause of chronic disease.
At On The Line Fitness, our mission is to help people make health a way of life and by following these three principles in combination with the holistic framework (nutrition, stress, sleep, exercise, support system and lifestyle).
Our principles are designed with a few things in mind:
- Adding things instead of taking away
- Quality first then quantity
- Preventing chronic disease by limiting the amount of processed carbohydrates and sugar.
So with all the different diets out there, where should you start?
Start by implementing principle on #1, add non-starchy veggies with your lunch and dinner daily!
Are you looking for an expert nutrition coach to help you create a plan that’s realistic for you and support you every step of the way?